Monday, January 1, 2018

2018-Gonna reboot the blog.

2018 is here and not a moment too soon. I am overhauling ME this year beginning today, January 1, 2018.

Rebooting means logging food choices, weight losses and gains, and keeping a real commitment to my health.

Honestly, I feel poorly a lot of the time. I also know that I will feel worse before I feel better. Short term this is going to stink but long term it will be worth it.

Today I actually made it to the gym. Did 30min on the elliptical and 30min on the treadmill. I feel like I have been hit by a truck and cannot wait to go to bed, lol. All in all, I hit every goal I set for myself today, New Year's Day. So that makes me feel better even if my body is steadily complaining.

Food choices today::
64oz of water
atkins bar
2 cheese wheels
8oz low carb chocolate milk
16 oz coke zero
at Lucky's-
1 coconut chicken tender
2 hot wings
salad w.bleu cheese dressing
pint of unswt tea-no sweetener
2 tbsp peanut butter with 4oz stevia sweetened dark chocolate [Lily's]
Chik filet-12 nuggets, yogurt, lge coke zero.
 
It is not completely low carb yet [chicken nuggets and yogurt] but it is a far cry from all the junk of the holidays. I know the scale will respond.
 
 
Let's go 2018!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment