Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Last week was a killer!

What was NOT  killer was my first football game of the year last Friday night.Usually I am huffing and puffing up and down the bleachers while I take pictures and not feeling all that great by the halftime show.

This time I sailed through the game like a breeze. I never got out of breath and was so energetic I was still be-bopping along at 2am.

I think I built up my stamina by working out the last three weeks, 6 days per week.

Overall I stayed on plan with the exception of Friday night and Saturday morning.

Went to the doctor today and she was pretty happy with my progress and will see me again in three months. Wouldn't it be nice to lose twenty lbs between now and then?

I ran across a great list of what you can eat on Atkins Induction and am posting a link to it here. The list is so extensive it is too much trouble to cut and paste it here or retype it.

Atkins Phase 1/Induction Foods

Make sure and check it out to see what a great variety of food there is available for the low carb sugar free lifestyle.

As usual, all comments and encouragement are welcome!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, I am happy to see you feeling great and doing so well !! I am finally joining you tomorrow and blogged on my blog as well today and was sad to see Nov last year is when I feel off plan after going on 70 days, that makes me so frustrated with myself. Ten years ago tI joined low carb retreat and got down to almost 200 about this time that year, and have not been even close in the ten years since.
    I look forward to watching your journey and seeing what works for you so I can make sure I am doing all I can to get healthy and lose this weight !!
    Thanks for sharing, it is great to be on low carb with you again !! It has been a while !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job on getting back in the saddle!

      LCC seems like forever ago, doesn't it? I'm so glad we did not lose touch! I am doing it all the way this time. This blog will help me to be accountable to some degree. I hope you comment often!

      I'm working on a new post right now.:]

      Delete
  2. Yes, it does seem like forever ago, I am glad I am still in touch with you and Nichole, it will be fun to support each other in our low car lifestyle , I do sometimes wonder about other members and how they are doing now !!
    You will be proud, I started my plan today instead of tomorrow !! I did have a greek yogurt for breakfast but knew I was taking lunch to our grandson and was going to chick fil A and did not know what they would have I could eat, well they had grilled chicken nuggets and I did not realize they came with fries or I would have said give them to me as a side, but I only ate two of the big waffle fries and said, hmmm, lets start now and stopped eating them, so the rest of the day is low carb !! I am very excited and I promise to comment often. My blog is
    stephieslowcarbliving.com I would love it if you could drop by if you get a chance, would love to hear from you there, plan to do the same, stay accountable and keep track of what I am doing !! My iphone will help me keep track of my food all day and then I can post it every evening !!
    Yay, cannot wait to read your new post !! I love the blog world, it really makes it all more fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am headed to your blog now! We can do it! even if it's 10 years later lol.

      Delete
  3. I agree, ten years from now will be completely different, we will be looking back at success and how proud we are !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin you are such an encouragement. I so badly need to loose and it is hard. However I am now journaling and I am at least starting somewhere. My therapist said that was a good start. So now with the links you give us I can look at those and maybe do something better than I am doing. thank you for being an inspiration and a good friend. Much love

    ReplyDelete