Thursday, September 11, 2014

How's your day going?

It's been a busy morning already.

Spent almost 2 hrs at the gym. Did 3 miles on the treadmill, burning 234 calories, upper body weights and 10 min on the wave machine, burning 100 calories. Yes, 100 calories in ten minutes.

However.......

THE WAVE IS A KILLER!

I can barely do ten good minutes on it but I am getting better!



Breakfast was an atkins bar on the way to the gym. I try not to sub out real food for stuff like that but I was in a hurry and had no time for breakfast.

This is lunch:

























Pistachio crusted red grouper and on the side was broccoli sauteed in olive oil and fresh garlic, finished with fresh grated Parmesan Reggiano.   I am working on getting that Pistachio Butter recipe from my husband. He is playing hard to get, lol.

Scale is acting up and not agreeing with my current lifestyle so I am staying away from it for the time being.


4 comments:

  1. I don't want to seem stupid but is the portion shown above, is that all there was? OH MY. If it is a true portion I am in big trouble. I am proud of you girl...Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ma'am! I forgot to take the pic before I started eating, lol! My stomach would have been just plain MAD if that's all there was! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're rocking it!!! Way to go girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been a little derailed the rest of the week with subbing at Bay High and getting Bill ready to go back to work. Gonna get back on track Friday. Doing good on eating though! Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete