Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Out with the old, in with the....wait! Man, I need to go shopping!

I went through my closet today. Let's call it sweep one. My Mom is having a yard sale so I am donating as fast as I can.

I was pretty excited to say adios to quite a few clothing items. Until I realized I have 3 pair of jeans to my name now and maybe 3 pair of dress pants.

I need to go shopping pronto! I decided this go around to simply get rid of clothes as they became too big so if I gain anything back they are so uncomfortable I will be miserable and get back on track. That should work, right? Because keeping them has only made it easier to go up and down the scale. I gotta behave like I'm serious and the rest will follow.

Stayed on track food wise all day. Only got the lower body workout in and no cardio. But I will get it done tomorrow!

No running though. Read the meme. No running YET!




No comments:

Post a Comment