Thursday, October 23, 2014

7lbs from my first goal!

Weight: am now at  23lbs lost of the 30lbs for my first goal  Down 2lbs since Tuesday, yay!

My daughter came downstairs today and said she thought I looked skinnier. I was so glad she had her glasses on when she said that!


Gym stats:

 Chest press 3 sets/12 reps/50lbs

Vertical traction: this machine stayed unavailable the entire time I was at the gym. Never has that happened in 2yrs of membership but a personal trainer was doing some sort of routine with someone and it was tied up before that by someone else so I will get it again next time.

Pec deck  3 sets/12 reps/ 60lbs

Seated row 3 sets/12 reps/ level 8

Shoulder press  3 sets/12 reps/ level 6
 

Biceps curl 3 sets/12 reps/ level 6
 

Triceps press 3 sets/12 reps/ level 9 

Ab crunch 3 sets/15 reps/ level 10

 Elliptical: 15 min. @ level 4

Stationary Bike: 15 min. @ level 4/ 2.57 miles [I was super sore and a bit tired today so not quite the same distance as the last time.


 Saw this on FB today and it made me laugh out loud:





 I did go to the gym today but still had to post this! On that note, good night!







No comments:

Post a Comment