Sunday, August 10, 2014

Does This Mountain Make My Butt Look Big?

Hello there!

If you are reading this you either A. stumbled across it googling God knows what on the internet, or B.you follow one of my other blogs or C. I invited you.

Two of the three above are ok. The third one we won't worry about, k?

To say I'm overweight is a serious understatement. I'm starting a new blog focused on the best ways for me to eat in the hopes that it will A. keep me accountable, and B. might help someone else along the way.

This blog will contain lots of low carb recipe reviews, tips and tricks etc. I have found through many years of eating many different ways that  am allergic to carbs as they make me break out in fat.

So while I have well over 100lbs to lose to get to optimum health, I will just focus on the first ten or so.

:]

Robin








2 comments: