Sunday, August 17, 2014

Worked out tonight. I think I'll die.

I lost 30lbs last summer and gradually about 12 of it slipped back up on me. I have been working at it and I only need to lose 7 more to get back to last summers low. So for now I am focusing on getting back to the gym. 

Which I did today.

1.5 miles on the treadmill and a lower body workout on the weight machines. I know I will be feeling it tomorrow but that's ok. It's just upper body workout tomorrow along with some kind of cardio if I can get to it. 

I read somewhere that sweating during a work out is your fat crying as it leaves. 

Well my fat was having a hysterical, balling, squalling,  nervous breakdown on the treadmill. I think that's either a good work out or the AC was not working properly at the gym. 

Or I had the longest hot flash in my menopausal history to date. 

Or all of the above.

 I'm not sure. 

Low carbed it today and it's hard to believe I lost 2 lbs since Friday after the get together at my house last night but those low carb pumpkin chocolate chip pistachio muffins and lemon blueberry bars really kept me from going face down in the chocolate peanut butter pie and the caramel cinnamon rolls.

Excited about the scale in the AM. Gym time again tomorrow and getting some more cooking done. [deviled eggs and spicy chicken soup with spinach/mushrooms and green onions]



No comments:

Post a Comment