Sunday, August 10, 2014

The picture that started it all.....


"Does this mountain make my butt look big?? No? Yes? well.... my butt is so big at this point it could only look small standing next to a mountain so maybe it's time to get serious."

That was the conversation going on in this picture many years ago and inspired the title of this blog. I was with 3 lovely ladies that  I met online at a low carb message board called Low Carb Friends. We were part of a weight loss challenge group and the chemistry with several of us was so undeniable we had to meet! 

Over and over again!

Usually in Pigeon Forge, TN, because, well because it is lovely there in the fall and fall was the only time we could align all of our, well MOST of our schedules.  

Pictured are my sisters in carb crisis Kelly and Sharon. Our other sisters included Mary, Pam and Ingrid. 

We are still in touch to this day and are planning another reunion in Spring of 2015. Hopefully we will be loving the scales by then!






More to come!


:]

Robin


2 comments:

  1. Smiling shamelessly at those times and the times to come! God surely brought us together! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see you girls again! I am going to try to get hubby to PF in the Fall sometime. If that happens I am going to let you know!

      Delete