Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zumba! Zumba! Zumba!

When you say Zumba three times fast it sounds like a war cry. In reality nothing could be farther from the truth for me.

This is the second time I've been back to Zumba in a very long time. It felt a lot like Deja Vu:


http://womantypingbadly.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-zumba-class-today.html


Man, I thought that clock hand  would NEVER MOVE!

But it did and I am down 2 lbs today. That is most likely the combination of changing my eating and the exercise but I'll take it! Down 2 of 120lbs. 118 to go! 2/120

In the meantime, I'm going to post a fabulous low carb stuffed mushroom recipe. Check it out and let me know if you try it!




p.s. Just so you know, I do not look like the picture below when I Zumba:


3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for doing that. I can't hardly say it much less do it. LOL. I have started back in home health and boy have they given me exercises to do and I am being honorable and doing them. Steve keeps me accountable so that is what I need is accountability. I thank you for putting this on here so we can stay connected to people that love us for us but we will encourage one another and we can do this. In Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Shirley! I'm so glad you are doing what it takes to get to good health! Love you!

      Delete
  2. woot woot!! Yes, it does sound like a war cry :)

    ReplyDelete